The BrainBox Initiative Young Investigator Award seeks to stimulate and reward novel neuroscience research. Current graduate students and post-doctoral fellows are invited to submit descriptions of ongoing research and published papers.
The BrainBox Young Investigator Award prize consists of:
- Presentation slot at the BrainBox Initiative Conference 2018 in London (travel and accommodation costs supported)
- £500 cash prize
- On-going support and promotion from the BrainBox Initiative and Rogue Resolutions
- Opportunity to work with us as a BrainBox Ambassador
2017 Winner: Dr Nigel Rogasch. Read an interview with Dr Rogasch here.
2018 Winner: …You?
Scope and Criteria
- Applicants are currently enrolled graduate students or postdocs within 5 years of gaining their PhD (excluding parental leave) and must be primarily responsible for the research described.
- Applicants agree to presenting their results / data at the BrainBox Initiative Conference and to any other meeting as deemed appropriate for the ongoing promotion of the student or student in relation to the BrainBox Initiative and its aims (travel and accommodation costs covered).
- All applicants must be first or second author on at least one peer reviewed paper relevant to the field.
Applications should clearly and concisely describe current research, which demonstrates direct relevance to the practical application of non-invasive brain stimulation and imaging techniques.
The applicant’s supervisor should also send a letter that confirms the enrolment or postdoctoral status of the applicant along with details of the applicant’s contribution to the research.
How to apply
To enter, clearly and concisely describe current research, which demonstrates direct relevance to the practical application of non-invasive brain stimulation and imaging techniques. This should be accompanied by a letter from your supervisor confirming the enrolment or postdoctoral status along with details of your contribution to the research. A panel of key opinion leaders within the field from a range of Universities will judge the entries.
CALL FOR ENTRIES NOW OPEN: Deadline 30 March 2018