This one day workshop is suitable for both new and experienced TMS Neuronavigation users, providing an opportunity for delegates to use the latest features of both MRI-based and average brain targeting and navigation.
The workshop covers:
• Importing and manipulating anatomical and functional imaging data
• Identifying stimulation sites and regions in numerous ways, together with optimisation of coil
positioning for those locations
• Hands on practice of coil calibration and subject registration
• Various methods of target feedback visualisation for accurate and reliable coil positioning
• Recording of additional, integrated data such as EMG, EEG and fNIRS
Please note, a basic level of TMS knowledge is required for this workshop.
- Laura Noble
- +44 (0)7538 314 216