TMS – Neuronavigation – date TBC
Please note, the date of this workshop is to be confirmed. Please register an interest using the form below.
This one day workshop is suitable for both new and experienced TMS Neuronavigation users, providing an opportunity for delegates to use the latest features of both MRI-based and average brain targeting and navigation.
The workshop covers:
• Importing and manipulating anatomical and functional imaging data
• Identifying stimulation sites and regions in numerous ways, together with optimisation of coil
positioning for those locations
• Hands on practice of coil calibration and subject registration
• Various methods of target feedback visualisation for accurate and reliable coil positioning
• Recording of additional, integrated data such as EMG, EEG and fNIRS
Please note, a basic level of TMS knowledge is required for this workshop.
To register an interest in the TMS Neuronavigation workshop, please fill out the form below and we will contact you soon.
- United Kingdom
- Laura Noble
- +44 (0)7538 314 216