TMS Neuronavigation Workshop
TMS Navigation Workshop
This one day TMS navigation workshop, hosted in Cardiff, is suitable for both new and experienced TMS Neuronavigation users, providing an opportunity for delegates to use the latest features of both MRI-based and average brain targeting and navigation.
The workshop covers:
- Importing and manipulating anatomical and functional imaging data
- Identifying stimulation sites and regions in numerous ways, together with optimisation of coil positioning for those locations
- Hands on practice of coil calibration and subject registration
- Various methods of target feedback visualisation for accurate and reliable coil positioning
- Recording of additional, integrated data such as EMG, EEG and fNIRS
Please note, a basic level of TMS knowledge is required for this workshop.
Hosted at Cardiff University Brain Research and Imaging Centre on Tuesday 11 Dec 2018.