TMS for Cognitive Neuroscience Workshop
This TMS for Cognitive Neuroscience Workshop aims to equip you with knowledge about the opportunities and limitations TMS can offer your cognitive neuroscience research programme.
The workshop covers:
- A brief history of brain stimulation
- The physical and neurophysiological basis of TMS
- Designing virtual lesion experiments using both on- and off-line repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS)
- Using MEPs in cognitive neuroscience
- Chronometric TMS and combining TMS with other methodologies
- How to integrate TMS into your research program.
In addition, you will obtain hands-on experience using a TMS system as both an experimenter and as a participant, design your own experiment from the ground up and deconstruct the strengths and weaknesses of an existing study.
The course is designed for anyone interested in incorporating TMS into their cognitive neuroscience research including PhD students, postdoctoral researchers and principle investigators.
Early Bird Standard Rate – £500.00
Early Bird Student Rate – £400.00
For multi-buy orders of 2 or more tickets, a 20% discount will be applied, please contact email@example.com for further details.
(This workshop arranged directly through Lancaster University and clicking on this link will take you to their pages)
View our short video about the workshop: