BrainBox Initiative Conference 2018
The BrainBox Initiative Conference
For non-invasive brain imaging and brain stimulation.
The BrainBox Initiative Conference is specifically designed to give early career neuroscientists a voice by providing valuable opportunities to present and be recognised for their research, network and exchange ideas with their peers and discover opportunities to collaborate.
The programme includes:
- Chairman Professor Sven Bestmann, University College London
- Keynote – Professor Zoe Kourtzi, University of Cambridge
- Keynote – Professor Yoshikazu Ugawa, Fukushima Medical University
- Dr Camilla Nord, University of Cambridge
- Ethics and Research Design session – Professor Kate Watkins, University of Oxford and Professor Joe Devlin, UCL
- An update from 2017 Research Challenge winners, Naheem Bashir and Tegan Penton
- Poster pitches and session
- Research Challenge 2018
- Young Investigator Award 2018
- Plus much more!