About the BrainBox Initiative
The BrainBox Initiative, from Rogue Resolutions, is a programme of activities and events aimed at supporting and nurturing up-and-coming neuroscientists.
It provides opportunities to:
- Get hands-on experience with neuroscience research techniques
- Learn about the latest advances in the field
- Network with other researchers
- Gain recognition from the research community
- Share ideas and instigate new collaborations
- Raise your profile
BrainBox Initiative is a collaboration with key academics in the field including Professors John Rothwell, Sven Bestmann and Dr Joe Devlin of UCL, Professor Michael Banissy, Goldsmiths, University of London, Professor Paul Taylor, LMU Munich, Dr Jacinta O’Shea, University of Oxford and Dr Charlotte Stagg, University of Oxford.
From the new researcher with a bright idea, to the published researcher just starting out, the BrainBox Initiative offers a significant boost. Read on to discover more about the BrainBox Initiative’s programme including:
- The Research Challenge and Young Investigator Award – annually presented prizes and awards
- The annual BrainBox Initiative Conference – the first of it’s kind giving prominence to new speakers
- BrainBox Initiative Workshops – a series of intensive, hands-on workshops run with experts from University College London (UCL) and elsewhere.